Price includes free shipping
The Christofle goldsmith's house was founded in 1830 by Charles Christofle and continues to this day. The first piece registered was a rifle bayonet and the initials CC of Charles Christofle in 1832. Since 1935 the hallmark is now lozenge shaped, the letters CC becoming OC for "Orfèvrerie Christofle". Its symbol also changed to a bee situated below four stars and enveloped by the letters CC.
This piece is in good condition
Manufacture between 1935 and 1951
Size: 34 cm 13.3 inch
Sent from the Château