Price includes free shipping.
Beautiful preloved pair of Champagne glasses Maxim's De Paris.
The legend of Maxim's began in May 1893. Located at 3 rue Royale Maxime Gaillard founded the bistro and it soon became the place for 'gallant' render-vous of the Belle Epoque.
Size: H 18.5 cm x D 6 cm H 7.2 inch x D 2.3 inch
Sent from the Château